Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Cardslingers Part 1

Happy Tuesday! It's strange to do a blog update today but because of my busy vacation weekend I was unable to update the Patreon with its necessary goody for this week.

Thanks to Labor Day and my open weekly schedule I have a one page preview of a 3 page document that just got uploaded to the Patreon: Cardslingers.

Cardslingers is a rule conversion for 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons that takes the d20 rolling out and replaces it with drawing cards from a deck that each player and the Dungeon Master should have with them.

To entice all you would be watchers to go support the Patreon I have the Spellcasting Conversion rules that I'm making available to you for free but I encourage you all to go subscribe in order to get the rules for Combat checks and for Skill checks that have been added to the Patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/Farmane?alert=2


No comments:

Post a Comment